Below is an outline of Aquatic Adventure Exmouth’s Terms & Conditions.
- Aquatic Adventure Exmouth owner and/or operators do not accept any responsibility whether in tort contract or otherwise for injury to, or death of, any of its passengers whether during a cruise, boarding or disembarking or any other jetties or wharves used whilst passengers are on board, boarding or disembarking. Further no liability, either expressed or implied, will be accepted for the loss of damage of luggage or other personal items.
- If any term or condition contained herein shall be rendered null or void by the trade Practices Act 1974 as amended (‘the Act”). This contract shall take effect as if any such term or condition be void but only to the extent that the same is inconsistent with the Act.
- The owner and/or operators reserve the right to alter schedules, prices and substitute one vessel with another if considered necessary.
- The owners and/or operators reserve the right to refuse entry to any vessel or property if it is deemed that a person is intoxicated, abusive or threatening any of the employees or passengers or patrons
- If the passenger disregards or any other directions given by the crew or staff of Aquatic Adventure Exmouth and it may result in being removed from the vessel or premises owned by the operator.
- Fishing Rules and Regulations are as per the Western Australian Department of Fisheries and may be subject to change without notice.
- Aquatic Adventure Exmouth is not liable for lost or damaged baggage and personal effects. Please ensure you take out comprehensive travel insurance including cancellation cover and medical cover.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- All prices includes GST.(Goods and services tax).
- Aquatic Adventure Exmouth reserves the right to alter prices and itineraries at any time.
- We understand unexpected events occur, however this policy is to reflect Aquatic Adventure Exmouth may lose the opportunity to sell a charter/cruise or incur costs if short notice of cancellation is given. We also need to take payment or a deposit from at the time of booking to secure it.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Group or private charter – 50% non-refundable security deposit is required at time of booking. Full payment is required 48 hrs before date of charter.
- Once payment is received, this the individual or group charter’s confirmation. You will only be contacted by Aquatic Adventure Exmouth if charter will not be going ahead due to minimum numbers not being met or weather conditions are not favourable.
- No refunds are provided
- Once full payment is received, this is considered as an acknowledgement and consent to the terms and conditions of Aquatic Aventures Exmouth and confirmation of charter/cruise.
- When a charter is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditons or minimum passengers are not met, the chartewill reschedule for the next available date. If the client is unable to reschedule to another date, the client will receive a voucher in which it can be used within a 12 month period.
- Aquatic Adventure Exmouth reserves the right to cancel a charter due to unfavourable weather conditions, breakdowns or unforeseen circumstances.
- Charters area carried out in remote areas and due to the nature of the activities that charters are carried out on, passengers may face physical discomfort or danger. Passengers are to understand and appreciate the risks involved and be prepared to take these risks. Aquatic Adventure Exmouth endeavours to minimise all risks and precautions to take all due care, but ultimately all passengers are responsible for illness, accident or death or any property damage or loss.
- Seasickness – we do not provide seasickness tablets on board. We recommend that passengers bring along their own tablets and take them accordingly to medical directions provided. Aquatic Adventures Exmouth is not responsible for seasickness issued and refunds will not be provided if seasickness occurs.
Aquatic Adventure Exmouth may take photos on charters to be used for marketing material. If you do not wish to be included in photographs of this nature, please advise the photographer at the time or crew member on board your cruise.